what we do
All services in one place
Whitesburg Electronics is a mature small business with the necessary experience, established quality and test procedures, and facilities to manufacture various volume levels and on a job-to-job basis. We also specialize in the assembly of electronic components and assemblies based on customer supplied drawings and specifications.
- Large scale or medium to small range volumes
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Pin Through Hole Applications
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Fine Pitch (5 mm)
- Wiring Harness and Cable Assemblies
- Manual and Machine High Reliability Soldering
- High Volume Packaging of Finished Electronic Products
- Chassis Wiring/Wire Wrapping
- Conformal Coating/Potting (including Custom Made Molds)
- Local, Established Outsourcing
- Juki Equipment
Facility: 32,500 square feet manufacturing and office facility
Surface Mount Line: Latest model screen printer to handle fine pitch printing requirements and automatic parameter storage and recall facilitating quick changeovers.
Placement Equipment: All ranges and types of component placement capabilities including fine pitch to .015 lead center CAD conversion is available to minimize placement program generation and also on-line component testing of resistors, capacitors, and diodes.
Juki equipment is used for all placement machines.
Reflow Oven: Incorporates convection reflow technology offering the lowest thermal gradients possible, even on the most complex printed circuit board assemblies and high output.
SMT Line: Supported by a computerized Wave Soldering System. Uses computerized control of all soldering parameters and offers dual wave option to handle all types of SMT assemblies.
The SMT and Wave Solder are supported by a high pressure in-line Aqueous Cleaner designed for maximum effectiveness in cleaning of SMT and Pin-Thru Assemblies and conforms to the latest EPA regulations on the reduction of CFC’s
Functional Test & Design
- Electro Pneumatics
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Test Equipment